ADSM-L

Accounting records for Space Managed Files

1996-02-23 09:43:16
Subject: Accounting records for Space Managed Files
From: Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT COMPUTING-SERVICES.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 14:43:16 +0000
Please could anyone enlighten me as to whether there are accounting records
written on the ADSM server for space-managed files? I am familiar with the
record layout of dsmaccnt.log but I am unable to determine whether records
are being written as files move from the HSM client to the server migration
pool. Details of the appropriate fields would be much appreciated.

The manual I have which documents the accounting log layout is SH35-0134-00
which I obtained for ADSM version 2. The server platform is AIX.

Thanks.

Regards, Sheelagh

Sheelagh Treweek                         Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac
DOT uk
Sheelagh Treweek                         Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac
DOT uk
Oxford University Computing Services     Tel:   +44 (0)1865 273205
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, Uk     Fax:   +44 (0)1865 273275