ADSM-L

FW: Query process/session

1996-02-22 13:16:00
Subject: FW: Query process/session
From: "PITTSON, TIMOTHY" <PITTSON1 AT BWMAIL1.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 13:16:00 EST
For session statistics, you need to turn accounting on (SET ACCOUNTING
ON)... this will cut an accounting record for every session.  For scheduled
events, you want to use the Query Event command.  For processes, etc...
you'll need to use the Query Actlog... How far you can go back in the
activity log is controlled by the Set Actlogretention... default is 1 day at
installation (can be checked with the Query Status command).

Tim Pittson