ADSM-L

Re: FW: Redbooks

2015-10-04 18:16:48
Subject: Re: FW: Redbooks
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 2/21/96 6:42PM
Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com
________________________Forward Header________________________
Author: INTERNET.OWNERAD
02-21-96 06:42 PM

On Wed, 21 Feb 1996 13:43:00 EST PITTSON, TIMOTHY said:
>Actually, an FAQ wouldn't be a bad idea.
>
>Tim Pittson
>pittson1 AT bwmail1.hcc DOT com

Yes!  I asked about/suggested this some time ago, and got little/no response
at that time.  Perhaps there is enough interest now to do this.  We have
been trying to develop FAQs for each client platform for our users to use.
So far, we only have one for the Macintosh.  I am hoping to get it up on a
web page at some point.
..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601

QUIT