ADSM-L

query volume does not show all used volumes?

2015-10-04 18:16:47
Subject: query volume does not show all used volumes?
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 2/20/96 5:05AM
I think the terminology is confusing you.

Q Volumes will show you only the volumes used to back up actual customer data
(the tape pool).

Q Volhist  shows you the tape volumes used for data base backup - it also
shows all of the recent tape activity (new stoage tapes, deleted, etc.)

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com