ADSM-L

Measure daily backuped data volume

1996-02-20 03:56:03
Subject: Measure daily backuped data volume
From: Kirsten Gloeer <Kirsten.Gloeer AT RZ.UNI-KARLSRUHE DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 09:56:03 +0100
The Computing Center of the university of Karlsruhe (Germany) intends
to measure the daily backuped data volume of each backup-archive-client.

We are interested in any automatic approach to this task.
Currently we intend to parse the dsmsched.log files of the
backup-archive-clients. This solution is nor elegant nor easy
to implement.

If anybody has an idea or comment on this please contact: kirsten AT nic DOT de

Thanks for your time and effort!

Best regards,
Kirsten Gloeer.

Kirsten Gloeer                  e-mail: kirsten AT nic DOT de
Kirsten Gloeer                  e-mail: kirsten AT nic DOT de
University of Karlsruhe         Phone:  +49 721 608-4037
Computing Center                Fax:    +49 721 373741
Zirkel 2
76128 Karlsruhe
Germany