ADSM-L

VLDB's & Data Warehouses

1996-02-15 11:11:52
Subject: VLDB's & Data Warehouses
From: Jeff Koeberl <koeberl AT EXECPC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 10:11:52 -0600
I'm interested in having a conversation with anyone who has experience
backing up Very Large DataBases and large Data Warehouses.  Do you use ADSM
for this?  If not, what tools are you using in addition to ADSM to handle
these special situations?  Feel free to message me personally.  Thanks in
advance!

Jeffery V. Koeberl                          HTTP://www.execpc.com/~koeberl
Jeffery V. Koeberl                          HTTP://www.execpc.com/~koeberl
Systems Coordinator                         (414)299-4637
Northwestern Mutual Life Ins. Co            Live to improve.           8^)