ADSM-L

Re: question on license and keys for ADSM/6000

1996-02-08 13:20:56
Subject: Re: question on license and keys for ADSM/6000
From: Susan McClure <smcclure AT IS.RICE DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 12:20:56 -0600
Tom
Thanks for the info on licensing.

No- although I saw the info about the compression problem, I haven't gotten
the message from any clients.  Actually, our clients are really other AIX
nodes in an SP2, running SAP with the BACKINT interface to ADSM.  So, in
actuality, they do a backup  copy of the oracle db, and then a "dsmc
archive..."
command through a chrontab entry, and the clients have compression off in the
options file, because of SAP/BACKINT recommendations. (did you really want to
know all that ! :-)  ))
Susie