ADSM-L

Re: Problems with OS/2 client on OS/2 at FixPack 17

1996-02-07 17:11:58
Subject: Re: Problems with OS/2 client on OS/2 at FixPack 17
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 17:11:58 EST
On Wed, 7 Feb 1996 16:18:33 -0500 Scott D. Courtney (216-471-4103) said:
>How do I get on the IP list for an APAR?  I am an ADSTAR client user, not
>the server admin, so I don't have access to the IBM phone support system
>for this product.  Thanks.

You can either call the IBM Support Center or use IBMlink.  If you call,
you will need to know your IBM customer number, the ADSM product number,
and the APAR number.  I think that's it.  I believe that IBMlink is a
fee service.  There is a web interface, but I believe this type of
activity is restricted to folks who have signed up for the service.

..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601