ADSM-L

DLT2x00XT Drives

1996-02-01 12:59:23
Subject: DLT2x00XT Drives
From: Simon Travaglia <SPT AT WAIKATO.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 06:59:23 +1300
Has anyone used the DLT2000XT drive or the DLT2700XT stacker drive
successfully with ADSM.  We're up for a purchase soon and our supplier
hasn't got the 2000 or 2700s any more.

Anyone hazard a guess as to when they will be supported.?

To fully appreciate this INTERNET TALK SIGNATURE, read the following text out
To fully appreciate this INTERNET TALK SIGNATURE, read the following text out
loud in a melodic voice:

        Simon Travaglia, System Admin/Programmer, University of Waikato.
Ph: +64-7-838-4079,  Fax: +64-7-838-4066, http://prime-mover.cc.waikato.ac.nz

                Get a friend and try the stereo version
The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is the most likely to be
The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is the most likely to be
 correct.