ADSM-L

Windows Client and PC/TCP 3.0

1996-01-29 11:15:02
Subject: Windows Client and PC/TCP 3.0
From: Kearney <mkearney AT POBOX.UPENN DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 11:15:02 -0500
We've got a customer who is running PC/TCP version 3.0. She is able to
back up her system fine, but gets a TCP/IP communications failure message
when she tries to restore all but the tinest files. This sounds a lot
like the MinCopySpace problem reported in version 2 of PC/TCP, but we're
not sure here if it really is the same for version 3. There doesn't
appear to be a corresponding place in the version 3 system.ini where this
parameter is specified as it was with version 2. Have we missed something?
Client version is 1.2.0.7. Thanks

MK