ADSM-L

[no subject]

1996-01-16 12:41:34
From: Greg Tevis <gtevis AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 09:41:34 PST
The question was asked about adsm conferences.  I don't believe there
is a single conference dedicated to adsm but there are a number of
conferences that are very active in adsm.  Probably SHARE and GUIDE
conferences are the most active..usually 5-10 adsm sessions at each
plus working project sessions that are focused on adsm.

The next Share conference is in Anaheim the 1st week of march.  The next
guide is in Washington dc in June or July.  I don't know about Share, but
GUIDE has a web page at http://www.guide.org   This has lots of info
about guide/registration/etc.  We will soon be putting info here about
adsm as well as pointers to other adsm info on the internet.

...Greg Tevis,, adsm technical support