ADSM-L

ADSM HPUX client fix...

1995-12-22 10:10:00
Subject: ADSM HPUX client fix...
From: "PITTSON, TIMOTHY" <PITTSON1 AT BWMAIL1.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 10:10:00 EST
Hi,
     Was trying to download the latest HPUX client fix from the ADSM FTP
server  INDEX.STORSYS.IBM.COM and am getting an access denied error trying
to load down the accompanying README file...

Can't Access Document:
ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v2r1/hpux/hpux.v2r1m2.IP20580.README.

I sent a note to the person responsible for the ftp site a few days ago but
it hasn't  been fixed yet.  I apologize for posting this to the ADSM
Listserver but am hoping that an IBM'er who listens in can fix this.

Happy Holidays !!!

Tim Pittson
pittson1 AT bwmail1.hcc DOT com