ADSM-L

Novell QDR SRV and SYS Files

1995-12-21 15:32:19
Subject: Novell QDR SRV and SYS Files
From: Diane Ashby <Diane.Ashby AT TORO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 15:32:19 -0500
At my site ADSM rejects backup of print queue directory files with the message
  ANS4090E Access to the specified file or directory is denied
following a NetWare message
  TSA311 4.5 266 This data set is in use and cannot be accessed at this time.

IBM support has directed me to investigate this as a NetWare access
rights issue, but our onsite NetWare support staff disagrees since ArcServe
has successfully backed up the same files.

Has anyone encountered this?  Can any of you direct me so as to get ADSM to
back up these files?  We're using ADSM 2.1.  --Diane