ADSM-L

Redbook announcements on the internet

1995-12-19 15:15:09
Subject: Redbook announcements on the internet
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 15:15:09 EST
Customers have asked for an easy way to receive announcement
information; Offering Information came through with the
IBM Announcement Listserver.

Customers have suggested we broaden the scope of the
Listserver and we are pleased to say we have.  IBM Redbook
titles/abstracts are now available through Internet e-mail
via the IBM Announcement Listserver.  Redbooks are technical
publications written by and for technical and marketing
professionals inside and outside IBM.  Redbooks are aimed at
helping customers optimize products, provide solutions, and
enable interoperability across products and platforms.

With an Internet e-mail address, your customer can subscribe
to an IBM Announcement Listserver.  All it takes is a few minutes
to set up a profile, and your customer can get "new" news
(in ASCII format) from selected categories when it's available.

To initiate the service, your customer should send an e-mail to
announce AT webster.ibmlink.ibm DOT com with the keyword "subscribe" in the
body of the note (leave the subject line blank).  A category form and
detailed instructions will be sent to your customer.

Cyndie Behrens
ITSO San Jose
cbehrens AT vnet.ibm DOT com
408-927-3627