ADSM-L

Space management client question

1995-12-15 09:41:17
Subject: Space management client question
From: Dean Roy <DEAN AT ALPHA.UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 09:41:17 EST
I thought I'd repost this since I didn't get any answers:

Does anyone out there have any information regarding when the
space management client will be supported on AIX 4.1?

Also are there plans for space management clients on other platforms?

  Dean Roy                           Email: DEAN AT UWINDSOR DOT CA
  Systems Programmer                 Voice: (519)253-4232 Ext 2763
  University of Windsor              Fax  : (519)973-7083