ADSM-L

Re: Verbose vs quiet reporting modes

1995-12-01 08:40:14
Subject: Re: Verbose vs quiet reporting modes
From: Bob Klein <KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 08:40:14 EST
Despite what the documentation says to the contrary, in  fact
the verbose/quiet options also affect what gets sent to the log
file.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  DCRT/CFB/ETS, 12A/1033, 12 SOUTH DR MSC 5607,
       BETHESDA, MD 20892-5607