ADSM-L

Re: Server hangs up at volume witch during DUMP DB

1995-11-30 10:01:13
Subject: Re: Server hangs up at volume witch during DUMP DB
From: Klaus Dilper <dilper AT RZ.UNI-KARLSRUHE DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 16:01:13 CET
Hallo,

We have the same problem, right just the same as you descripted. We're
running both Version 1 and Version 2 MVS Servers. I opend an PMR some
month ago and IBM told me to install Server level 0.13/1.13 this
should fix the problem! I'm still running level 0.12/1.12 on
our Version 1 server, because we'll go to Version 2 soon. I haven't
seen the problem on Version 2, because we never needed more than one
tape on this server for DB Dump. If there is still a bug, it schould
be fixed very soon!! We run our DB Dump during the night and I'm very
upset to clear this situation by restarting the server so often!

Klaus

Klaus Dilper
University of Karlsruhe
Computing Center
InterNet: dilper AT rz.uni-karlsruhe DOT de            BitNet: RZ79 at DKAUNI2
VoiceNet: +49-721-608-4040                      FaxNet: +49-721-32550
SnailNet: Postfach 6980, D-76128 Karlsruhe, Germany