ADSM-L

Re: How Can I Be Out of Space?

1995-11-30 12:30:27
Subject: Re: How Can I Be Out of Space?
From: "Mark A. Stevens" <xmas AT UXA.ECN.BGU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 11:30:27 -0600
On Nov 29,  7:01pm Paul Zarnowski said:
>Yes, of course you are right.  I skipped right over that point in your
>original mailfile.  So, you may be experiencing both problems - the one
>that Migration is not triggering, and a problem with your mount exits.

Thanks to all that helped with suggestions or questions. I've got my
broken DASD back on-line and fixed my exits, so now tapes get mounted.
I'm going to have problems with anything other than scratch mounts,
though.

In fixing my exit code, I noticed that the values placed in the stack
to my exit SVM's PROFILE EXEC do not reflect the EXEC to be run.  The
parameters look like this:

DSMSERV 60 045 CARTRIDGE SCRTCH 0400 R/W DRIVE BACKUPTAPE

Is that an error on my part or am I backlevel on VM? I'm running
1.1.0.

--
Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204
Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204