ADSM-L

Re: Expiration processing

1995-11-08 07:35:53
Subject: Re: Expiration processing
From: Jerry Lawson <JLAWSON AT ITTHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 12:35:53 +0000
Tim -

That is an interesting thought (running the expiration process on alternating
days) - We are getting into a large rollout, and some of these things are better
thought of now, rather than later.

One question I had for you - from the bits and pieces I have seen coming across
the listserver, you seem to have a very large ADSM server and client base.
Would
you be so kind as to give us an approximate count of the number of clients you
have, and then repeat some of the info I've seen such as size of your data base,
disk pool, and the number of tapes you are using.

Please don't go to great lengths to answer this - would just like to get a feel
of what people are doing as compared to what we would like to do.

Jerry Lawson
ITT Hartford Insurance Group
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com
(203) 547-2960