ADSM-L

Error ANS2645E backing up OS/2 files.

1995-11-02 12:20:48
Subject: Error ANS2645E backing up OS/2 files.
From: Vern Maxson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 12:20:48 EST
I am running ADSM on AIX-RS/6000 - Version 1, Release 2, Level 0.5/1.5.
The client on my OS/2 system is receiving the following error:
ANS2645E Unable to access or create the path or file name entered: C:\whatever

I am trying to do an incremental backup of OS/2 files from the OS/2 GUI
client.  The files that get this error consistently fail with the same error.
The files that get backed up successfully never get this error.  I do not see
any reason why some files fail and others do not.

I decided to upgrade the client to Version 2, but that made no difference.

Any ideas?