ADSM-L

FW: Migration from disk STG to tape STG

1995-10-24 07:32:00
Subject: FW: Migration from disk STG to tape STG
From: "PITTSON, TIMOTHY" <PITTSON1 AT BWMAIL1.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 07:32:00 EDT
In ADSM Version 1, APAR PN52808 (service level 0.8/1.8 ??) addresses this
with a new parameter 'MIGPROCESS=n' on the DEFINE/UPDATE STGPOOL commands.
This allows multiple migration processes to run at the same time.  If you're
running ADSM on MVS, check out SYS1.SAMPLIB(ANR1110) for more information.

Tim Pittson