ADSM-L

[no subject]

1995-10-23 11:05:39
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 08:05:39 PDT
> Is there some option/parameter to use to have busy files "auto-skipped"
> without actually requiring a reply to a prompt?

Jeff, currently no auto-skip for locked files during write.

We are looking at this and other restore problems that skipping/continuation
of the restore would be appropriate. Currently, we are thinking of putting
an entry in the error log and a failure noted in the restore statistics
for each file that is not recovered. Is this enough?

Do you, or others in this list, have additional ideas?

Frank Ramke