ADSM-L

[no subject]

1995-10-11 15:02:46
From: "Pete Tanenhaus, ADSM Client Development" <pt AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 15:02:46 EDT
>>I retrieved the Version 2.1 Windows client PTF from the anonymous FTP
>>server last night and it does not appear to fix APAR IC11411.  This isn:
>>the APAR created to address the problem of the ADSM Scheduler'freezing
>>up at some point after an incremental backup. My understanding was tha
>>this was a severity 1 problem, but I see a target date in IBMLINK of
>>January.  We would be happy to test any fix that might be available
>>before then.
>>Thanks
>>
>>Sam Sheppard
>>San Diego Data Processing Corp.
>>shs AT sddpc.sannet DOT gov
>>IBMMAIL- USBTNVTN

The problem occurs when the time changes from changes to the next
day (11:59pm to 12:00pm). This problem was injected in the version
2 client. It didn't exist in the version 1 client.

Anyway, the problem has been fixed and will be available in PTF2 which
is currently being tested. The APAR number is IC11411.

Contact ADSM Level 2 service if you need the fix right away.

Pete Tanenhaus
ADSM Client Development