ADSM-L

Help with restore!

1995-09-27 12:28:50
Subject: Help with restore!
From: "Hince, Eric" <Hince AT MORAINE.CC.IL DOT US>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 10:28:50 CST
     Nutshell version: we would like to restore a large number of files
     from a particular date (all files are now inactive - there are 5
     versions of each file). The only way to choose the files from the date
     we want is to pick them from a pick list - a tedious process at best.
     Is there a better way? Can we sort the pick list by date rather than
     file? Is there a way to choose a subdir with all it's files with one
     entry on the pick list? By the way, this is version 1.2.8 of the
     Netware client. We are in a severe time constraint to do this - any
     quick tips would be much appreciated. Thanks.

     Eric Hince
     Moraine Valley Community College
     hince AT moraine.cc.il DOT us