ADSM-L

ADSM education / information

1995-09-25 13:35:02
Subject: ADSM education / information
From: Dieter Appelhans <sws.inc AT IX.NETCOM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 10:35:02 -0700
I am trying to find some material that I can sudy (e.g. a self study course)
that will provide me with some information / education on ADSM. Specifically
from the point of view of MVS being the server. I am a contractor, so to  go to
a course would kill me.
Thanks in advance for any info you may be able to pass on to me.
P.S. - At the moment I know very little about ADSM.

| Dieter Appelhans                                        |
| SoftWise Solutions, Inc.                                |
| email : sws.inc AT ix.netcom DOT com                           |
| web   : http://www.nauticom.net/www/softwise/index.htm  |