ADSM-L

Problem installing ADSM V1R2L10 on SCO

1995-09-19 15:24:14
Subject: Problem installing ADSM V1R2L10 on SCO
From: Christian Moser <Christian.Moser AT SCHERING DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 14:24:14 EST
     Hi,
     we just tried to upgrade ADSM client for SCO to level V1R2L10.  We
     downloaded the diskette images using binary ftp from a european mirror
     of  index.storsys.ibm.com  and followed the normal procedure, i.e. we
     made 3 diskettes using SCO dd cmd and tried to install with SCO custom
     tool.

     During processing of the first diskette custom tool told us

        extracting error ...

     Of course we did the same procedure again using another diskette but
     with the same result. Our SCO UNIX level is ODT 3.0.  Any help would
     be appreciated.

     Christian Moser,           Internet: christian.moser AT schering DOT de
     SCHERING AG, 13342 Berlin, Tel.: (030)4681356 Fax: (030)46916719