ADSM-L

Restoring OS/2 machine

1995-09-18 12:39:07
Subject: Restoring OS/2 machine
From: Ron Ritchey <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 11:39:07 CDT
I'm looking at backing up an OS/2 machine and restoring it to another
machine. Do I need to use a boot disk to make sure all the OS/2 files
are closed or will adsm handle them? If my boot disk has version 1 of
adsm will it restore a machine backed up with the version 2 client? If
not, how do other people accomplish this?

Thanks for your response in advance...
| Ronald W. Ritchey                    Systems Programmer/Analyst      |
| University of Nebraska               Internet: OSG0312 AT uneb DOT edu      |
| 235 Nebraska Hall                    BITNET:   OSG0312@unlvm         |
| Lincoln NE, 68588-0521               Phone:    (402)472-7605         |