ADSM-L

Wint NT ADSM (fwd)

1995-09-05 19:07:24
Subject: Wint NT ADSM (fwd)
From: "Joseph A. Faracchio" <SPGJAF AT CMSA.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 16:07:24 PDT
We have some Windows NT users already running and *not* having a problem.
They are on Dec, HP and Micron systems but ... on Gateway ... sigh ...

Anybody recognize this error?  Otherwise I'll have to report it!
thanks .. joe.f.
"An application error has occurred & an application error log
"An application error has occurred & an application error log
 is being generated.

 DSM.EXE

 Exception:  access violation (0xc0000005), address:  0x0045c860

Note: (configuration:  Windows NT, version 3.51, build 1057, Service Pak 1
                       Gateway P5-90)