ADSM-L

New Features wanted...

1995-08-30 17:15:35
Subject: New Features wanted...
From: Hamish Marson <HAMISH AT WAIKATO.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 09:15:35 +1200
Another thing that would be really useful, would be the ability for the
administrator of the ADSM server to be able to specify that a client must do a
full-backup every X days/weeks/months, so that when restoring you don't have to
never changes was backed up....

Or is there some way of specifying this already that I've missed?

|  Hamish Marson                                                     |
|  Systems Programmer & News Manager          news AT news.waikato.ac DOT nz|
|  Computer Services               | INTERNET h.marson AT waikato.ac DOT nz |
|  University of Waikato           | PHONE    +64 7 8562889 xt 8181  |
|  New Zealand                     | FAX      +64 7 8384066          |
===========Disclaimer :- Remember. You heard it here first.===========
If nuclear bombs are so safe why don't the French test them under Paris