ADSM-L

SCHEDLOGRETENTION

1995-08-03 11:09:32
Subject: SCHEDLOGRETENTION
From: Michel Gaillard <Michel.Gaillard AT VZ.CIT.ALCATEL DOT FR>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 17:09:32 +0200
Hello,

I was very interested in the "new" option SCHEDLOGR to avoid infinite
growing of the schedule log file of the adsm scheduler and implemented it
right away ...
BUT apparently the "pruning" of the entries only occurs if the scheduler
is restarted !!! and we are not used to reboot or stop the scheduler that
often..
Is it a normal behavior ? if yes I would appreciate a modification someday
to make this pruning effective each time the scheduler is running
(=> every weekday in my case).

Cheers, Michel
--
Michel Gaillard