ADSM-L

Deletion Exit

1995-07-21 12:36:33
Subject: Deletion Exit
From: "John G. Talafous" <talafous AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 12:36:33 -0400
Johanna Steper asked about a tape deletion exit.  The requirements
for the exit will be dictated by the tape management system you are
using.  What tape management software do you use?  Check the installation
documentation of your tape manager and you'll more than likely get
some help.  We use CA-1 and our ADSM and DFHSM both use the prescribed
exit to release tapes back to CA-1.  Let me know if you need more info.

John Talafous                             TALAFOUS AT TIMKEN DOT COM
The Timken Company                        Phone : (216)-471-3390
PO BOX 6927   Mail Drop BIC-01            Fax   : (216)-471-4034
Canton, Ohio  44706-0927