ADSM-L

Re: Backup List for Client

1995-07-18 16:11:24
Subject: Re: Backup List for Client
From: Bob Klein <KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 16:11:24 EDT

> On Tue, 18 Jul 1995 14:49:40 +0000 Andrew Raibeck said:
> >Hi Deba,
> >
> >Can you elaborate on your question? I'm not sure what you mean
> >by a "backup list"? Perhaps if you explain what this list would
> >be used for, this might help.
> >
> >Andy Raibeck
> >Connecticut Mutual
>
> The user wants a list of all the files backed up. The kind of listing, you see
> online when you select directory tree for restore. The user wants the listing
> for all the filespace in a file or printed form.

The command line clients have a query backup command which
produces the sort of list you want.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  DCRT/CFB/ETS, 12A/1033, 12 SOUTH DR MSC 5607,
       BETHESDA, MD 20892-5607