ADSM-L

ARCBEEXT - anyone ever code this exit?

1995-07-13 09:46:04
Subject: ARCBEEXT - anyone ever code this exit?
From: Jack Mcrae <jmcrae AT primenet DOT com>
To: ibm-main AT ua1vm.ua DOT edu
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 06:46:04 -0700 (PDT)
Has anyone ever coded the ARCBEEXT exit that is available to DFSMShsm 1.1+?

If you have, I would like to have a copy of your code.

What we are trying to do is to bypass the default abars aggregate backup
process.  The default is to terminate upon encountering any error
condition.  We want to continue processing if the aggregate backup
encounters a damaged PDS directory.  It appears to us that the only way
to do this is via the ARCBEEXT exit.

If anyone can help, then thanks in advance!

Regards, Jack.