ADSM-L

central scheduler

1995-07-10 10:51:00
Subject: central scheduler
From: Mayura Ladwa <mayura AT MR35.COMM.MOT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:51:00 CDT
Hi, I have recently acquired ADSM(using AIX server and AIX,HP-UX & Sun clients)
and kicked off my first weekly incremental backup using the central scheduler
GUI for backing up all the data on all my client nodes but my the filespaces on
the server dont show a record of any of the filesystems. I have 500 Mb of disk
space as my storage pool and a IBM 7332 Autoloader as the next storage pool.
the activity log showed an "Error setting search bounds for table
DS.Volume.status"
Does anyone have an idea of what i should be looking for to fix the problem?