ADSM-L

AIX version in install wiyh thout root access

1995-07-06 11:14:40
Subject: AIX version in install wiyh thout root access
From: Dennis Riley <riley AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 11:14:40 -0400
Hello ADSMers,
 We have a firewall box w   and software whcih     ich we s laes   ease from
our                do noy t own and do not  [D [D [D [D [D have root
access on. I would like to use adsm    ADSM to backup the configuration files
which
we are allowed to update (mail routing              . Is the a way on AIX I can
install ADSM wothout      ithout
have root access? [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [Ding root access?
 Dennis Riley
 The Time ken Co.
 Ril   riley AT timken DOT com