ADSM-L

Error while adding New Storage Pool

1995-07-05 14:52:56
Subject: Error while adding New Storage Pool
From: Jane Dagostino-Snyder <j-dago AT CAFE.TC.UMN DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 13:52:56 -0500
Hi,  While trying to add a new Pool in Data Storage, by first selecting Data
Storage then selected open as icon,  then edit on Storage Pool icon
screen then add.  I receive this error:  ANS4081s *** Unknown system
error 31, program ending.  ANS8002s Due to error, processing can not
continue.  I am using the GUI for OS/2 client, v1r2l0.8.  and no mention of
this error is in the README file.  Does anyone have any insight into this
problem?    Thanks, Jane