ADSM-L

Re: windows client hangs on first file of backup

1995-06-15 15:36:44
Subject: Re: windows client hangs on first file of backup
From: Bob Klein <KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 15:36:44 EDT
We use PC TCP and now put the parameter in the pctcp.ini file
instead of the system.ini file.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  DCRT/CFB/ETS, 12A/1033, 12 SOUTH DR MSC 5607,
       BETHESDA, MD 20892-5607