ADSM-L

Netware client Memory problem ?

1995-06-15 12:11:51
Subject: Netware client Memory problem ?
From: Yves Tremblay <ytrembla AT COURRIER.USHERB DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 11:11:51 -0500
I, My adsm novell client are updated to 1.2.8. My adsm server is ADSM6000
release 1.2.7. All my novells client updated have a memory problem ( many
application on the server hang because memory too short ). It's appear that
adsm client not free memoty after backup. My client use SLOWINCREMENTAL
 YES in dsm.opt. I think that there's change in release 1.2.8 with the
performance and memory allocation. Is a real proble with ADSM client or
i must set options in dsm.opt to free memory after backup.

A answer should be appreciate as soon as possible because my adsm client
Novell hang many time.