ADSM-L

Banyan Client

2015-10-04 18:19:21
Subject: Banyan Client
From: Scott J. Hansbury
Deba,
   Great news, we have reached an agreement with Performance Technology,
to provide a link between their Market Leading Banyan backup software
POWERsave and ADSM. Although we only have a verbal agreement in place
at this point, Performance Techology has agreed to let us talk to our
customers about this. They would like our customers who have questions
on this (Date, price, features) to call them directly.
  The product Managers name is Andy Miller and his number is
  (210) 979-2000.

Please give Andy a call. Please feel free to discuss this with others
also.

Cheers,
Scott Hansbury - ADSM Product Manager