ADSM-L

Re: ADSM-L Digest - 24 May 1995 to 25 May 1995

1995-05-25 22:37:23
Subject: Re: ADSM-L Digest - 24 May 1995 to 25 May 1995
From: Grahame Perry <gxperry AT PB1.PACBELL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 19:37:23 -0700
>Grahame - I have had problems with ADSM on my Macintosh (sys 7.5.1)
>consistently.  My experience after months of testing seem to point
>to a problem with an init from DCA (now merged with Attachmate) for
>their IRMA Workstation for Macintosh product (a 3270 emulation program).
>DCA has offered no solution (yet).
>
>The failure seemed to always occur while attempting to transfer a
>large file (30MB+).  Removing the DCA init produced good solid
>backups, leaving the init installed produced repeated failures with
>these large files.
>
>                                      Jamie Sonsini
>                                      IS&C, Computer Center
>                                      UC Santa Barbara

Thanks for the response Unfortunately, I don't have the DCA IRMA file which
you reference.

Grahame
Grahame Perry                   Email (internal):                  pb1(gxperry)
Pacific Bell
Pactime Technical Support       Internet address:           gxperry AT pacbell
DOT com
2150 Webster St., Room 230             or             grahame.perry AT pacbell
DOT com
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone Number: (510) 645-0589                      Fax Number:   (510) 763--8141