ADSM-L

Restore of Novell server

1995-05-23 00:16:51
Subject: Restore of Novell server
From: "Peter Hadikin (HDIP9235)" <HDIP9235 AT BCITVM.BCIT.BC DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 21:16:51 PDT
FROM:  Peter Hadikin (HDIP9235)
       (604) 432-8452

Last Friday I attempted to restore a Novell server using the ADSM client
software (verion 1.2.8). Everything seemed to work fine except the bindery
files were not restored during the full restore of the server. Is there
something special that needs to be done to restore the bindery files?

This restore involved the restore of an entire volume on a server. It was
being done as a test only to see what problems we might run into. Any insight
from your experiences would be appreciated.

Peter.

BC Institute of Technology
Computer Resources
3700 Willingdon Avenue