ADSM-L

IUCV failure

1995-05-22 17:17:15
Subject: IUCV failure
From: Kevin Brunson <KBRUNSON AT VMA.CC.ND DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 16:17:15 EST
I sent this message on Friday and have not heard from anyone.  The client
was okay on Wednesday but not on Friday--I sure could use some insight.

Deep DooDoo Dept; T=0.01/0.01 11:09:32
Deep DooDoo Dept; T=0.01/0.01 11:09:32
dsmadmc
ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager
Command Line Administrative Interface - Version 1, Release 1, Level 0
5648-020 (C) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1990, 1993, All Rights Reserved.

Enter your user id:
kbrunson
ANS5653E IUCV connection failure.
ANS5519E Unable to establish session with server.

ANS5103I Highest return code was -180.

                         Kevin

  KEVIN D. BRUNSON  (219)631-8292  OFFICE OF UNIVERSITY COMPUTING
      UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME, NOTRE DAME, INDIANA 46556

##  Subordinates ought to find ways to compensate for idiosyncracies
##  in their leader's style.  (Robert McNamara)