ADSM-L

Access Denied under Windows for Workgroups.

1995-05-02 17:03:44
Subject: Access Denied under Windows for Workgroups.
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT ITTHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 16:03:44 EST
We have a concern over backup of files under Windows for Workgroups peer to
peer networking feature.  We have our server set to shared dynamic to do a
fuzzy backup if need be, but when we try to run a backup of files in the peer
to peer environement, instead of a backup, we get "Access denied" and no
backup.    Has anyone seen this, and have they been able to "fix" this?

Jerry Lawson