ADSM-L

ASDM PROCESSORUTILATION QUESTION

1995-04-30 10:50:39
Subject: ASDM PROCESSORUTILATION QUESTION
From: Jim Olson <jjolson AT BVEMX.PPCO DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 1995 09:50:39 -0500
To: OAS     --BVEMX1   EMXOAS

FROM: J. J. Olson
      463-IC
      (918) 661-3042

J. J. Olson
jjolson AT bvemx.ppco DOT com
*** Forwarding note from $LWL    --BVOV1    04/28/95 15:49 ***
To: $JJO    --BVOV1    J J Olson

FROM: L. W. Laws
      463 IC
      EXT. 6617
SUBJECT: ASDM PROCESSORUTILATION QUESTION
The READ.ME file for the test Level 8 Novell clent indicated the
settings for PROCESSORUTILATION are 0 to 10 with 10 using the CPU
most. The official (close) Level 8 READ.ME file indicates this
setting is 0 to 1000. Which is correct and how should I determine
what is the best value to use for a particular server? If I am doing
backups at night when there is very little activity is it OK to set
this very high, ie 1000?

L. W. Laws