ADSM-L

Windows NT....

1995-04-28 17:06:54
Subject: Windows NT....
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT ITTHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 16:06:54 EST
>Can the Windows ADSM client software be used to backup up an NT client? Has
>anybody tried this and successfully restored an NT ADSM client?

>Any information would be helpful. Have a super weekend, Peter.

>BC Institute of Technology
>Computer Resources
>3700 Willingdon Avenue

We had it running using the NT supplied TCP/IP on a Beta release, bt have had
difficulties trying to get it up on the GA code.  While it worked, we were
missing the long file name support.  We have the WIndows client up now on a
Win95 beta machine, and it does fine, but with the same file name problem.  We
don't have any Win95 Apps, so this doesn't pose a problem.

Jerry Lawson