ADSM-L

Scheduled Backup for Mac CLient

1995-04-27 18:40:00
Subject: Scheduled Backup for Mac CLient
From: Hamish Marson <HAMISH AT WAIKATO.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 11:40:00 +1300
Hi all. I'm new to ADSM, so please forgive me if this is a simple question, but
when I use the ADSM Scheduler to start an incremental backup, I get the error
ANS4199E No domain available for incremental backup.

The recommended action is to choose a domain and restart the backup. But how do
I choose a domain? The client has a domain of standard, and I can't see anywhere
to put another domain under the schedule... Am I missing something obvious here?

TIA..

Hamish Marson, Computer Services, University of Waikato|
hamish AT waikato.ac DOT nz.  Fax +64 7 8384066               | Computers are
only
Disclaimer: Remember. You heard it here first!         |   Human.....

The modern child will answer you back before you've said anything.
                                        -- Laurence J. Peter