ADSM-L

3174 Configuration

1995-04-25 09:30:03
Subject: 3174 Configuration
From: Ron Ritchey <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 08:30:03 CDT
I'm looking for information on how to configure APPC for ADSM with a
VM server, and OS/2 clients, through a 3174. I have a copy of the
document "Running ADSM in and APPC Environment" but it doesn't cover
the configuration for a 3174. Any help would be appreciated.
| Ronald W. Ritchey                    Systems Programmer/Analyst      |
| University of Nebraska               Internet: OSG0312 AT uneb DOT edu      |
| 235 Nebraska Hall                    BITNET:   OSG0312@unlvm         |
| Lincoln NE, 68588-0521               Phone:    (402)472-7605         |