ADSM-L

ADSM docs continues

1995-04-20 15:59:07
Subject: ADSM docs continues
From: "R. Alexander" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 15:59:07 EDT
For those of you following the story:

A fellow that works for me has now sucessfully downloaded
the
1) Administrators Guide
2) General Information
3) Installing the Sever and Admin Client
4) Administration Reference

None of these would print from unix because the first line
in each ps file was not a %! as most unix spoolers demand.
The first line is a %IBM-Logo line.
After stripping the first line of each file out,
the rest seems to print fine.

What we have not found are any of the client manuals.  We would
like to have the ADSM Aix, Sun, Novell, Mac, DOS, Windows, and
OS2 client manuals.  Are they somewhere we missed?

Boy, I hope the whole manual suite gets to the FTP server ASAP.
Thanks to Tsehay for his endurance in this road test.
R.

Richard Alexander                         phone: (518) 276-6785
Mgr, High Performance Computing           fax: (518) 276-2809
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute          Internet: alexar AT rpi DOT edu