ADSM-L

Re: notification of passwords -Reply

1995-04-20 10:36:00
Subject: Re: notification of passwords -Reply
From: Chris Zerr <czerr AT CO.PIERCE.WA DOT US>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 07:36:00 -0700
This sounds intresting for us to use also.  Could we please
have a copy of your procedure/jcl and stuff?

Chris--

 Christopher J. (The Doctor) Zerr    Disclaimer: I'm my own thinker and all
 Christopher J. (The Doctor) Zerr    Disclaimer: I'm my own thinker and all
 Pierce County of Washington                     opinions are of my own.
 753 County-City Building            Ahead Warp Factor 3
 930 Tacoma Ave South                Voice: 206/591-7478
 Tacoma, Washington  98402           Fax:   206/596-6680

                "Windows is just DOS with training wheels"