ADSM-L

ADSM VM server

1995-04-20 11:29:40
Subject: ADSM VM server
From: "Hince, Eric" <hince AT MORAINE.CC.IL DOT US>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 09:29:40 CST
     Does anyone else use ADSM's VM server platform? Do you use tapes? Most
     importantly, do you use a tape management system on VM to manage
     tapes? We use ADSM's VM server platform and EPIC/CMS. We do not yet,
     but will likely need to soon, migrate ADSM data to tape. We want to
     use EPIC to manage the tapes, and apparently can make this work with
     ADSM, but would much appreciate any tips that anyone with the same or
     similar configuration could pass on! Thanks!!

     Eric Hince
     Moraine Valley Community College
     hince AT moraine.cc.il DOT us